Call (828) 696.0946 anytime 24/7. A member of our Care Team is available to speak with you about your needs and how we can help.
Four Seasons Home Care is available to you for as little as one hour a day to as many as 24/7. Our team is here to provide no contact services such as grocery & errands to full contact personal care.
- Assist with bathing & showering, dressing, eating, oral hygiene, skin care, toileting, incontinence care, mobility & transferring.
- Medication Planner Management: Offers periodic RN visits to fill medication planners according to current prescription and/or non-prescription needs. The client determines how often they need us to come.
- Make beds, change linens, do laundry, prepare and clean up meals, light housekeeping.
- Assess in-home safety and make arrangements for home maintenance, repairs, and other home management tasks.
- Passive Remote Activity Monitoring: This new digital technology collects daily activity data within a client's home and monitors that data to help ensure the client's wellbeing and safety. There are no wearables (such as a watch or pendant) and no cameras in the home.
Companionship & Respite Care
- Provide companionship to ensure safety, provide company and socialization, facilitate activities, and more.
- Assistance is available for facilities.
- Respite care – loved ones may get away with confidence.
- Remind clients about self-administered medications.
Transportation & Errands (Provided via our vehicle or yours.)
- Medical appointments, grocery shopping, errands.
- Post office & banking.
- Visit family and friends & fun outings.
Communicate, Coordinate, Advocate
- Coordinate communication between family members and health care providers, such as emailing or calling family members with updates.
- Communicate with medical staff & act as an advocate while client is hospitalized or work collaboratively with staff in an assisted or skilled nursing facility.
- Identify and assist with utilizing other needed health care or community services. Provide Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will blank forms.
Individualized Care Plans
- Four Seasons Home Care Registered Nurses or Coordinators create an individualized, uniquely-tailored plan of care for each client, and oversee and match clients with compatible caregivers.
- A Registered Nurse (RN) is on call 24 hours a day to support our caregivers and clients as issues or emergencies arise.
Learn more about Home Care directly from Jenny Martin, Home Care Training & Recruitment Coordinator, and Maureen Williams, Director of Care Navigation.