- Assist with bathing & showering, dressing, eating, oral hygiene, skincare, toileting, incontinence care, mobility & transferring.
- Make beds, change linens, do laundry, prepare and clean up meals, light housekeeping.
- Assess in – home safety and make arrangements for home maintenance, repairs, and other home management tasks.
- Assist with personal errands.
Communicate, Coordinate, Advocate
- Coordinate communication between family members and health care providers, such as emailing or calling family members with updates.
- Communicate with medical staff & act as an advocate while client is hospitalized or work collaboratively with staff in an assisted or skilled nursing facility.
- Identify and assist with utilizing other needed health care or community services. Provide Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will blank forms.
(Provided via our vehicle or yours.)
- Medical appointments, grocery shopping, errands.
- Post office & banking.
- Visit family and friends & fun outings.
Individualized Care Plans
- Four Seasons Home Care Registered Nurses or Coordinators create an individualized, uniquely-tailored plan of care for each client, and oversee and match clients with compatible caregivers.
- A Registered Nurse (RN) is on call 24 hours a day to support our caregivers and clients as issues or emergencies arise.
Companionship & Respite Care
- Provide companionship to ensure safety, provide company and socialization, facilitate activities and more.
- Assistance is available for hospitals & other facilities.
- Respite care – loved ones may get away with confidence.
- Remind clients about self-administered medications.