When personal circumstances change, and your desire is to remain in the comfort of your home, Four Seasons Home Care can help you with life’s simple, daily routines and activities. Working as an integrated service of Four Seasons, we are part of a network of the most highly skilled and reputable care providers in the country.
We know that a little assistance, with a lot of compassion, can make all the difference. Services are available to those living in private homes, independent or assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, or any place an individual calls home. Four Seasons Home Care also works in conjunction with any other service you or your loved one may currently have, including hospice, home health, rehabilitation or palliative care services, to supplement the excellent care they provide.
- Assist with bathing & showering, dressing, eating, oral hygiene, skincare, toileting, incontinence care, mobility & transferring.
- Make beds, change linens, do laundry, prepare and clean up meals, light housekeeping.
- Assess in – home safety and make arrangements for home maintenance, repairs, and other home management tasks.
- Assist with personal errands.
Communicate, Coordinate, Advocate
- Coordinate communication between family members and health care providers, such as emailing or calling family members with updates.
- Communicate with medical staff & act as an advocate while client is hospitalized or work collaboratively with staff in an assisted or skilled nursing facility.
- Identify and assist with utilizing other needed health care or community services. Provide Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will blank forms.
(Provided via our vehicle or yours.)
- Medical appointments, grocery shopping, errands.
- Post office & banking.
- Visit family and friends & fun outings.
Individualized Care Plans
- Four Seasons Home Care Registered Nurses or Coordinators create an individualized, uniquely-tailored plan of care for each client, and oversee and match clients with compatible caregivers.
- A Registered Nurse (RN) is on call 24 hours a day to support our caregivers and clients as issues or emergencies arise.
Companionship & Respite Care
- Provide companionship to ensure safety, provide company and socialization, facilitate activities and more.
- Assistance is available for hospitals & other facilities.
- Respite care – loved ones may get away with confidence.
- Remind clients about self-administered medications.
How Are We Unique? Quality Assurance & Follow-Up
To ensure you are receiving excellent care, please expect consistent follow-up calls and visits from a member of our ‘Care Team’. We stay in touch to make sure you are receiving service that matters most to you. We are committed to your needs being met consistently, competently, and compassionately.
How do I begin receiving services for myself or a loved one?
Simply call us now at (828) 696-0946 to talk with a ‘Care Team’ member. We are available 24/7 to assist you and begin planning your care.
How is Four Seasons Home Care paid for?
Payments accepted: private pay, long term care insurance or VA benefits. Four Seasons Home Care services are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.